27.7.10

KID-5 minute.

5 minute drawing this time.
There is an spread in Purple magazine where they have kids dressed up in Designer wear (which of course is massive on them) and I used this for my two 5 minute drawings. Unfortunately, due to them being kids.. they kind of pull funny/scary faces... and with my quick scribbley drawings... well they look a little horror movie-ish!! You may get nightmares!
I kind of don't want to put them on here, BUT the whole point of this blog is to improve. I'm not here pretending to be an artist, or saying that I'm good and stuff.. this is my own development, I want to be good, but I'm not right now. This blog is about learning, and because of this fact....




Oh god.

1 comment:

Emily Wakerley said...

That second one really is scary. I love seeing your sketches. Its quite inspiring. And makes me want to pick up a pencil. However I'm too lazy, so I think I'll stick to watching your blog for now. Although I really think I should work on my drawings too. x